Festive family fun is lined up this weekend, starting in Port Credit Saturday. Here’s the schedule for the Christmas at Port Street Market:
Noon until 3 p.m.
- Brunch at Ten Restaurant & Wine Bar with strolling Santa.
1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- Photos with Santa: children, families, friends and pets welcome.
- Interactive ice sculptures: kids paint their own murals, ring toss game, ice carving demonstrations.
- Festive Artisans Market: goodie baskets, jewellery, tree ornaments, kids and adult apparel, toys, hostess gifts and more.
- Face painting, juggling and balloon figures
- Bring a non-perishable food item and help build a mountain of food for The Compass
- Live entertainment with Heather Brissenden Trio
5 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- Tree lighting ceremony
- Carol singing with Heather Brissenden Trio
- Entertainment by teachers and students of Lowe’s School of Music
- Strolling Santa
- Dignitary speeches
Britannia Rd. will be closed between Erin Mills Pkwy. and Queen St. S. at 10 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Queen Street S. will be closed between Britannia Rd. and Erin Centre Blvd. from noon until 3 p.m.