It may feel like spring, but it’s already that time of year. Here’s a list of what’s open and closed over the Christmas holidays. Note, there’s no change to garbage pickup in Mississauga or Brampton. Caledon residents will see waste collected one day later.
- Dixie Mall: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Erin Mills Town Centre: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Square One: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sherway Gardens 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- LCBO and Beer Store locations are open until 6 p.m.
- Libraries are open until 1 p.m.
- City of Mississauga offices close at noon, reopening January 4. Click here for a full listing of available services.
- Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) is open until 2 p.m.
- Playdium: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Celebration Square outdoor rink: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- MiWay reduced weekday service
- All government offices, post offices, and banks
- Region of Peel offices and non-emergency services are closed Dec. 25 to Jan. 1. Click here for services/hours.
- Major grocery stores
- All LCBO and Beer Store locations are closed until Dec. 27
- Wine Rack
- Mississauga’s Provincial Offences Court is closed Dec. 25, 28, and Jan. 1
- Libraries and recreation facilities are closed Dec. 25, 26, and Jan. 1
- Art Gallery of Mississauga is closed until Jan. 3 at noon for the Mayor’s New Year’s Levee
- Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) is closed Dec. 25, 26, and Jan. 1
- Community Recycling Centres closed Dec. 25, 26, and Jan 1.
- Movie theatres
- Shoppers Drug Mart, convenience stores
- Some restaurants: The Waterside Inn has Christmas brunch and dinner (reservations required); Mandarin.
- MiWay and GO Transit on Sunday service schedule
- Dixie Mall: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Erin Mills Town Centre: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Square One: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sherway Gardens: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- LCBO agency stores can open if they wish to. Phone ahead.
- MiWay: Holiday-Saturday service schedule