Kindergarten registration for the 2016-17 school year is taking place this month. Sessions will be held at all Dufferin-Peel Catholic elementary schools on the following days:
- Jan. 25 from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. (snow date is Jan. 26 during the same time slot)
- Jan. 27, 28, 29 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Proof of age of the child (birth certificate or passport)
- Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) or baptismal certificate from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. If the child has not been baptized, and the parent/guardian is a baptized Roman Catholic or has been baptized in an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome, the parent/guardian must bring their own baptismal certificate.
- Updated immunization records (Immunization Card, Peel Health Form or Letter of Exemption)
- Proof of Canadian citizenship (Birth Certificate/Passport) or permanent resident status
- Proof of home address (two of the following: property tax bill, current utility bill, real estate document or Government of Canada issued forms)
- Emergency rural address numbers for identifying your property, if applicable (residents of Caledon and Dufferin County)
- Proof of English Separate School Support (may be done at the time of registration by completing an Application For the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement available at the school)
Admission is open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents. Kindergarten students must be at least four-years-old by Dec. 31, 2016.
For more information, parents/guardians can contact their local Catholic school, visit the board website , or phone 905-890-1221.