March Break officially kicks off this weekend, so here’s a list of drop-in activities, camps and registered programs with something for everyone to enjoy.
- Registered Creative Art Break Camp
- Ages 9 to 12: http://ow.ly/Ywo7P
- Ages 6 to 8: http://ow.ly/YwoLb
- Registered creative dance and play camp: http://ow.ly/YwoOW
- Maple Magic drop-in activities at the Bradley Museum: mississaugaculture.ca/maplemagic
- Exhibitions at the museums of Mississauga: mississaugaculture.ca/exhibitions
- Public skating on Celebration Square – free(weather permitting).
All 18 libraries will be featuring March Break programs for children and teens, including movies, crafts, workshops and shows.
- Registered camps for children ages 4 to 14: http://ow.ly/YCUJB
- Drop-in activities http://ow.ly/YCTII
- Public skates http://ow.ly/YCWjz
- Public swim http://ow.ly/YIE5U